The Difference at Aspley Optical House
1) We have almost 40 years experience in the optometry industry. We pride ourselves on providing personalised service that’s customised to your specific visual needs.
2) You will see the same optometrist each visit. This will allow you to get to know them better, so that you feel more comfortable entrusting us with your eyes. It also gives our optometrists the opportunity to learn and truly understand your visual needs and history, your medical history and your lifestyle choices; therefore being able to more easily recognize signs that indicate a potential change in your vision.
3) We have our very own friendly, knowledgeable & experienced optometrist, Hugh Stephens who has helped hundreds of people to see better than they ever have before.
4) At Aspley Optical House, we have taken our practice to the next level and invested in the latest and most advanced eye care technology, so that all the ‘guess work’ is taken out of your new prescription.
5) We care about helping people.
We care about helping people to see better than they ever have before, and some of the ingredients to our success are simple:
- Comprehensive eye examinations.
- Contact lens fitting.
- Co-management of cataract, glaucoma, diabetes and other ocular conditions.
- Referrals to eye surgeons for secondary medical care.
- A large range of the latest eyewear and sunglasses.
- Personalised and friendly service.
- Bulk-billed eye tests.
- Direct billing to your health fund.
- The latest technology in eye health.